VEEM Ltd | ABN 51 008 944 009
22 Baile Rd,
Canning Vale, Western Australia 6155
PO Box 1542,
Canning Vale, Western Australia 6970
Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary
Phone: +61 (0) 8 9455 9300
Stock Exchange Listing
VEEM Limited’s ordinary shares are quoted by the Australian Stock Exchange Limited.
The ASX Company Code for VEEM Limited is VEE.
Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd Level 11
172 St Georges Terrace
PERTH WA 6000
Telephone: +61 8 9323 2000
Facsimile: +61 8 9323 2033
Payment of dividends
VEEM Limited pays all dividends directly into shareholders’ bank accounts.
Please provide your Australian or New Zealand bank account details by visiting Easy Update here or by calling Computershare Investor Services on the Shareholder Helpline Number: 1300 850 505. If you are calling from overseas, the International Helpline is: +61 3 9415 4000
If you are overseas and you do not have an Australian or New Zealand bank account, you may choose to have your dividends paid to your account in your preferred currency by using the Global Wire Service. For further information on this service please select the ‘International Payments’ option on Investor Centre.
Shareholder’s right to receive documents
VEEM Limited encourages shareholders to receive documents electronically. Receiving documents in this manner is quicker and more secure. It also has less impact on the environment. To receive documents electronically, shareholders can go to Computershare Australia’s Easy Update website and follow the prompts (or visit Computershare Australia’s Investor Centre).
Shareholders have the right to elect whether and how they would like to receive certain documents, such as Annual Reports and Notices of Meeting, as follows:
- shareholders can make a standing election to receive any or all of the documents in physical or electronic form;
- shareholders can make a one-off request to receive any or all of the documents in physical or electronic form; and
- shareholders can elect not to be sent the Annual Report.
Elections and requests must be made by notifying VEEM Limited. The simplest way to do this is to go to Computershare Australia’s Easy Update website and follow the prompts. Notification can also be made through Computershare Australia’s Investor Centre.
Unless stated otherwise, the documents in respect of which elections and requests can be made include:
- documents relating to a meeting of members, such as notices of meeting and proxy forms;
- the Annual Report (comprising the annual financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report);
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act), unless the notice is made available on VEEM Limited’s website; and
- any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations.
The above information constitutes VEEM Limited’ notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act.
Deceased Estate Queries
The process of managing a deceased estate can be complicated and overwhelming. Computershare assists with the process of managing a deceased estate by providing the following services:
1. Deceased Estate Assistant – A guided online process to assist legal personal representatives, executors or administrators with the transfer or sale of estate securities as a result of the death of a security holder. The online process will generate a ‘custom pack’ unique to the estate’s situation and contain the required instructions and prefilled forms, which must be signed and submitted together with the legal documents to Computershare.
2. Estate Administration Sale Service – Computershare can assist executors and administrators to sell the estate securities. Only securities listed on the ASX and where Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited is the share registry provider.
For more information please visit the Deceased Estate website here: Helping transfer shares from deceased estates – Computershare. Or contact Computershare on: within Australia: 1300 850 505 or outside Australia: +61 3 9415 4000
HLB Mann Judd Corporate (WA) Pty Ltd
Level 4, 130 Stirling St
Perth WA 6000
Telephone: +61 8 9227 7500
Facsimile: +61 8 9227 7533